Bear Creek Apartments

I just read the latest short story on Radiomaru.com titled "Bear Creek Apartments" by Brian Lee O'Malley and Hope Larson.

Here's the link to read it yourself: http://www.radiomaru.com/comics/short/bca/

A great short story, I can't help but feel as though I've fallen for the same trick myself.
Bewitched by some beautiful stranger during a moment of weakness, only to be turned into some cart-pulling goat.
I really dig the way Nola's trailer and fence look like they are colored in with crayons.
For those of you who enjoyed the story as much as i did i made a wallpaper of Nola, Paul, and Scooter.




2 comments:

Jannie "Funster" said...

Always beware the too-good-looking stranger, I have learned the hard way too.

SpookyDonkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.