Musings

Currently I'm listening to the Xenogears Official Soundtrack. The music from the legendary Playstation RPG is a mix of epic struggles and battles with calm and romantic melodies. Apart from being an intense stroll down memory lane.

My neighbors have always had roosters, and their incessant wailing that begins at 3 a.m. has never failed to strike me as, for lack of a better phrase, delightfully unamerican.

Workshops have helped me to realize that I am such a comma splicer I deserve to be in Bioshock. Get it? Splicer? Forget it.

The Grand Theft Auto (GTA) series, should be renamed Drug Deal Gone Wrong.

The League of Gentlemen is a deliciously dark comedy from the BBC, where the inhabitants of a backwater village of Royston Vasey manages to murder any outsiders that are unfortunate to wander into town. If you have a netflix account, give it a watch. "What's all this noise? We'll have no trouble here. This a local shop. For local people."

If I have a thought, about not having anything beneath my knees, is that a no-shin-notion?

1 comment:

Belen said...

I like this!