#30 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)

Welcome one and all to my Top 30 Favorite Movies of all time. We're starting with number thirty!

#30 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
Directed by the awesome Edgar Wright and based on the work of Brian Lee O’Malley, Scott Pilgrim vs the World is the greatest love story of our generation. Packed with action sequences and video game references, this film is truly a comic book come to life. The visualization of the numerous sound effects like BONK or THUNK make this feel like my eyes are turning pages. This has got to be one of the best cast movies I’ve ever seen. I was going to choose Shaun of the Dead but due to raw fandom I must choose this film as Edgar Wrights best work yet, as well as the most kick ass way to start my list of top 30 movies. Those of you who know me well might wonder why this film isn’t my number one movie, but I’ll remind you that this isn’t a list of my top 30 comic books (which would be fon to due), it’s a list of my favourite movies. The only thing better than gorgeous women in this movie is the music. I never thought I would hear Sex Bob-Omb perform, but they blew me away. So did this movie. Blew me away like a Hyper Crossover Combination Finish!

1 comment:

LuEGee said...

This movie is awesomely awesome! I've seen 1/1 from your top 30 so far so good but I'm sure that's going to change 29 to go!

d(0_0)b