Heppy New Year

Hey there folks. Well I know I was supposed to have the entirety of my Top 30 Favourite Films finished by now, but it would seem like the final ten movies are going to have to wait until the new year. I'm not one for suspense so please believe that this wasn't intentional. Or don't believe it. Either way, those are your two options. Hopefully everyone has a fun and relatively safe new years celebration. My heart goes out to those who are going to be working, but not really. So when the new year finally rolls around, I will be making a big fuss over my top 10 favourite movies of all time, and no, Titanic isn't on there. Neither is Home Alone. As for what I'll be doing on new years, well, here's a clue.


Photobucket

2 comments:

l3montree said...

You're going to kill children?

Checho said...

You should add Procrastinating to your activities on facebook, lol... That's what I did...