#7 Clerks (1994)

#7 Clerks (1994)

The ultimate low budget workplace comedy, written and directed by Kevin Smith, is one of those movies that flew way over my head when I saw it as a youth, but Jay and Silent Bobs antics, mixed with Star Wars banter, were both enough to keep me laughing back then. So many years later, this is still one of the smartest comedies I've ever seen. Dante and Randal have some of the best conversations anyone could ever hope to have.
To hell with the Gettysburg address man, all Jedi had was a bunch of muppets. If you think your job is going to fall apart because you aren't there to save the day (especially on your day off), then you've failed to realize your replace ability. Unless you love what you do. Then good for you. Goody Gumdrops. But seriously. Whats a good plate with nothing on it?

1 comment:

checho said...

this one takes me back to 2005, getting high, eating carl's jr spicy chicken burgers and watching cowboy bebop on adult swim. i miss 2005