#4 The Big Lebowski (1998)

#4 The Big Lebowski (1998)

A movie about nothing. This Coen Brothers masterpiece has got to be one of the most influential films in my entire life. Even the most laid back, too cool to care, to high to cry kinda dude can have his life turned upside down by holding on to petty grudges and stolen rug too tightly. The music is great. Especially the Credence, but don't hold out for it. Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. Fucking Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. Not much else to say about this film really. I mean there's plenty to say, but I'm into the whole brevity thing, so there's that.

Why hasn't anyone started selling these actual mirrors as an homage to the dude I'll never know. He probably wouldn't like anybody cashing in on his visage, but i mean this could be easily replicated with stickers right? And if anyone knows where to find the stickers/decals/things necessary to recreate this "TIME Man of the Year, are YOU a Lebowski achiever?" then please drop me a comment and let me know how to make that happen. I could find out on my own, but, you know.
For President? Sure. I'd vote for him.

1 comment:

checho said...

And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBwC7Qzljso