Time to dust this thing off again...

Like an old book or LP dug out of the attic/basement, it's time for me to blow the digital dust off this old blog and get back to posting again. Here's hoping the stack of Top Ten ideas actually manifest themselves into videos for me to upload and post on here for the viewing pleasure of anyone happening to stroll by. Shameless self promotion will no doubt probably ensue. Lots of video game reviews will be posted, in video format for a first. Although I can't afford the high prices that keeping up with modern gaming demands, I will still have plenty of very old games played and reviewed for the bargain bin crowd. In the meantime while take a look at me playing Nam-1975 for the Neo Geo, one of four games I grew up playing at my local pizza shack, and enjoy!


No comments: